Our Fire Department (GRFD) is updating its strategic plan to look at the key initiatives and focus areas for our community over the next three years. We are seeking Community Members input as part of the plan. You are important to the development of the overall development of the plan. We have also obtained input from the members of the department, community leadership, and businesses.
One important element of the process is community input. This survey is for COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY. We have set an internet based survey that will take about 15 minutes to complete. In order to participate, you must be a Community Member and receive a confidential computer pass code and directions.
Community Members wishing to participate can be obtain your pass code and access by sending an email request to GRFDPLAN@gric.nsn.us.
An email will be sent back to you with your passcode and access information. We will be checking for emails throughout the weekend and next week, responding as soon as we can. The survey will remain live through Friday, September 28, 2018.
This is an exciting process gaining a wide selection of responses to gain the most information possible to improve our service to better serve our Gila River Community.
The survey will focus on some very important questions such as:
- What is working well with the department
- What is the most positive impact of their work in the community
- What services, activities should be enhanced in the next 3 to 5 years to improve Community Safety
- What are some of the emerging risk areas in our community when it comes to fire & life safety?
- What challenges and opportunities do you foresee that will impact the community and emergency services.
Again, your input is important and a vital part of the departments future success.
Gila River Indian Community Fire Department